I Forge Iron

Intro

Dadnatron

New member today. I've been lurking for a few weeks.

Doc  originally from Southwest Colorado currently living in Lexington KY area, looking for something more permanent than seeing patients. I need an artistic/building outlet and want to learn about Blacksmithing. 

I'll try to research before I ask questions, but I tend to be a questioner, so I hope if I ask questions others have previously asked (and aren't all questions old), please point me in the right direction and I'll take it from there.

Welcome aboard Dadnatron. 

It always helps to do a bit of research so you can ask a better question and have a little knowledge to better understand the answers. 

The search function on IFI isn't the best so when searching use you search function and just add ifirgeiron onto it and you will find what you are looking for easier. 

Welcome to Glenn’s international block party (started out as his front porch and we kinda spilled out into the street, well actually we constitute a fair sized town now...)

Das is right, some times you have to learn enough to be ignorant. Don’t be surprised if you don’t get the question you asked answered, we have seen new peaple asking the same questions for years, often you get the answers to the question you should be asking instead. We get long winded as well, not just because we are windbags but we are also talking to lurkers and folks who may find the thread in the future. 

Glad to have another Doctor. You will find a lot of folks expert in their feild here. Surprising sometimes the questions that can be answered that are not blacksmith related.