I Forge Iron

Metal supermarket opens in Anchorage

I hope I disabled the link to this enough to avoid site rules and still left enough to let locals find it.  Anyway Anchorage has a new source for metals of different kinds, shapes and quantities.  I don't know what the pricing is like I haven't called or asked for a quote. They will cut to size and or do shaping, lasering, water jetting, who knows whating on request. Yeah, I'm a LITTLE excited.

metalsupermarkets dot com  anchorage   

Frosty The Lucky.

17 hours ago, metalmangeler said:

When the add is for small quantities and about service, I would expect to see a larger price so might be a really good deal for odd stuff, might be for larger quantities also, we will just have to see, but might be not as good for the regular items.

Agreed, it's going to be a wait and see thing. I just wanted to make sure you k new about it. How about PMing or emailing me a current email address if you have one? What I have is dead.

Frosty The Lucky.

Herr Frost,

I just looked up this metal monger on the net.

AND, they seem to be represented in much of the United States, and Western Canada. But nowhere in the U.S. Midwest. (except Minnesota). I have one word for that state of affairs. PHOOOEEE.

People have money, here, too.

Honest.

SLAG.

52 minutes ago, SLAG said:

Herr Frost,

I just looked up this metal monger on the net.

AND, they seem to be represented in much of the United States, and Western Canada. But nowhere in the U.S. Midwest. (except Minnesota). I have one word for that state of affairs. PHOOOEEE.

People have money, here, too.

Honest.

SLAG.

I spent some time looking yesterday too and it sure looks promising if the prices aren't too high. 

Oh come ON Slag, tell me there aren't specialty metal suppliers in St. Louis! Chicago isn't that far, closer than decent groceries is for a lot of Alaskans.

Would you like me to ship you something? :P

Sorry Buddy, I've never been able to gloat about the availability of metals here over someone in the mid west before I just couldn't help myself. Made my day though, Ahhhhhhh.

Frosty The Lucky.

Frosty,

Said, gloatingly,

On 12/9/2017 at 6:42 PM, Frosty said:

Sorry Buddy, I've never been able to gloat about the availability of metals here over someone in the mid west before I just couldn't help myself. Made my day though, Ahhhhhhh.

[political content deleted]

SLAG.

"Decent Alaska groceries?" You kiddink you got mooses in deh beck yard and in the moose pastures.

You want to ship me popsicles? I ehm   l-eye-kink orange end cherry ones. Thenks!

Edited by Mod34
Political content deleted

Not cold enough to make Alaska brand popsicles Slag, sorry. The Alaska brand popsicle is cool aid in a dixi cup with a stick in it set outside in winter. The high dollar version is fruit juice and the adult version is beer or wine. 

Frosty The Lucky. 

Edited by Mod34

Frosty Effendi,

Screwdriver popsicles (Vodka & orange juice), sound wonderful.

You Northern citizens are indeed fortunate. (my opinion solely), you still get to enjoy real winters

Regards,

SLAG.

Edited by Mod34