I Forge Iron

Happy Thanksgiving 2017

Zeroclick

Thank you Luke, while I don't need a special day it is good to have one everybody celebrates.  Uh . . . Charles. . . No, I'm not going to ask about your acquaintances and family. A most unique well wishing, Aw heck my family and friends are probably just boring.

Best to everybody from the sub zero Thanksgiving day north. While we tend to be excessive today and eat till it hurts I'm always struck by how good it is to live in a country where so many people say, "I ate too much again." 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone, where ever you are! May you and yours sleep warm, dry and well fed till we celebrate next year. I wish enough for everyone. May God Bless.

Frosty The Lucky.

Thanks Luke. I'll say that I'm thankful to have a healthy little one on the way and a great woman to raise him/her with. 

It's strange Charles but this is usually the safest time with my family get together a lol. I think everyone is well fed and we get along then? I don't know. 

+1 to what Frosty said.