I Forge Iron

Tin Roofing

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 11:30 AM, Dillion Brian Grant said:

Hello I recently aqquired some small pieces of tin roofing and I was wondering what I could use them for, I also would like knowing what the dangers are of using it if there are any thank you very much in advance

Best use is for Roofing, covering wood piles etc.  All my buildings any size has metal roofs (steel), generally Galvanized and in the last 20 yrs colored, right down to an outhouse at hunting camp.  Not designed to be heated. 

On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 4:26 PM, Dillion Brian Grant said:

again I would love more space but let me rephrase it, if i claim more of my dads garage and yard he would go crazy lol

Understand completely. My comment just goes along with that general idea that you can never have too big of a shop. Although, I walk into Home Depot, take a look around and think, "yeah, this could be just about big enough" LOL

20 hours ago, John in Oly, WA said:

Understand completely. My comment just goes along with that general idea that you can never have too big of a shop. Although, I walk into Home Depot, take a look around and think, "yeah, this could be just about big enough" LOL

nah Id say get 3 home depots, 1 for inside work (grinding, cutting with power tools etc.) 1 for forging and other outside work, and 1 for storage of metal and other such stuff

• 2 years later...
On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 8:13 PM, notownkid said:

Best use is for Roofing, covering wood piles etc.  

Thank you so much for your help, i will surely implement your advice and ask commercial link removed expert to do the same.

Edited by Mod30
Removed commercial link per TOS