I Forge Iron

I found 3 anvils for sale

Hi guys new here. Tonight I found three anvils for sale and a pair of tongs.  One is 142lbs it has a laminated surface about 1/2 inch thick. Two is 197lbs. It says 200 on one side and has a 6 digit number on the other side.   1 inch handy and a Pritchard hole.  Three is 285 lbs  for markings there is only one.  It is an oval on the side at the waist with the number 15103 stamped or ingraved into the oval. The oval is raised.  Your thoughts on price.  Brands.   The guy wants 700.00 for all three and a pair of tongs. The pics 

arein order 3-2-1

IMG_20171108_160333.jpg

IMG_20171108_160452.jpg

IMG_20171108_160507.jpg

Buy them all! Right now! If they have good rebound that is. Picture One looks like a peter wright. picture two and three look like trentons.

Also don't forget to edit your profile to include your location so we know where in the world you are. Anvils prices can be different depending on where you are.

the first reply above suggested the makers.

On 11/8/2017 at 9:31 PM, Dylan Sawicki said:

Buy them all! Right now! If they have good rebound that is. Picture One looks like a peter wright. picture two and three look like trentons.