Jump to content
I Forge Iron

Can anyone identify this?


Recommended Posts

It has been a while since I have been on here, but I recently purchased some running boards for my truck, it was supposed to be custom fit, and it came with a bracket that does NOT fit a specific area on the frame. I want to purchase a smaller one but I have no idea what it would be called... If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it!


bolt 01.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A U bolt? U bolt bracket...... Ya know, that's the problem with these things, everyone calls them something different. I repair cars for a living and tho some main components names remain the same they can tend to call other components something different all the time. 

No chance of making your own, to getting someone to fabricate some for you? Sure looks like a home made deal. I tend to see that style on frame bolts for bumper brackets. I am sorry I don't have a specific name for them tho. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...