I Forge Iron

157 pound anvil - need help identifying the make

I live in a Chicago home built in the late 1870s. I found the Anvil pictured here tucked away in a nook of my basement the day I moved in, several years ago.  I weighed it, and it came in in at 157 lbs. Dimensions are 28” long, 11” tall, and 11” wide at the base.  Seems like a "Hay Budden" from other pics I've seen. I can't find any markings, or serial numbers, if there were any, they might be pretty worn by  now - any advice on where to look on anvil specifically?  Here are the pics - hoping someone can tell me what I've got here? 

It sure is a cool thing to find an old anvil in your basement :-) 

IMG_0719 2.JPG

IMG_0720 2.JPG

IMG_0724 2.JPG

Wow what an awesome find! When we moved in we found some old cans of paint and a roll of carpet. Although later in the year we were pleasantly surprised to find a patch of shrubs were red raspberries and one lone tree was an apple! 

@ThomasPowers    Thanks, I'll snap a pic of the bottom in a bit post.  I never looked that closely at the bottom.   @Charcold That's great!  And we actually lucked out with red raspberries too - was totally surprised the first summer to find three bushes my yard - right in the city, growing wild.  My son and I eat the hell out of 'em right of the bush :-) 

Really appreciate the responses here @ThomasPowers and others. I never thought I'd be able to get a same-day vintage Anvil diagnosis - this is a cool forum. @Fatfudd it does appear there were once markings where you indicated -   hard to tell for certain with all the time & wear. I traced with charcoal & paper - but could only make out what might be a leading '7' from that. And still not certain if that's a blemish or number. As much as I'd like to get into blacksmithing and have had occasion when I need - it took me 8 years to even drag this beast from its hiding spot,  so I'm going to sell. Thanks for offer @Timber Ridge Forge if you are interested in this one please let me know.  

Also, I guess you all have seen or heard of the documentary "Ore to Ax" - if not, you must check-out. I've watched it a few times and absolutely love - amazing to see that whole process play out.