I Forge Iron

Old world anvils, stump anvil

So has anyone bought the stump anvil set from old world anvils? Looks like a decent start up set and I might be able to get a good sold stump from my neighbor. My only issue is their website doesn't seem to list dimensions or other specs.

Is there anything I might be missing with this set, that I would have to do for prep?

Took a look and It states towards the bottom of the page that the face of the stump anvil is 1.5"X1.5" and the "thinner stump anvil" ( which I would call more of a bottom fuller) is approx. 1 3/8" wide. 

I can't help with anything else about them sorry. 

Dang, they don't show anything on mobile. Guess I have some research to do on my computer, I've been at work all day.

Hopefully someone has experience with these tools, if not maybe some insight into them. I still might get them unless someone has a reason not to.

Lou L, I wasn't looking at the 4"x4" it's far more than I want to spend, nearly double. The ones I'm considering are the set and now the short rectangle, priced at $60 and $70. Considering I can't seem to source a local chunk of metal these seem like viable options to me and I'd be willing to spend the money.