I Forge Iron

SOFA Quad-State, September 2018

In the "Never too early to start planning" department, I just made my hotel reservation for Quad-State 2018. (I actually made reservations for both September 21-23 and September 28-30, since I'm not sure which weekend it will be. One of the (few) benefits of frequent business travel is the hotel reward points!) Looking forward to meeting all of you, finally!

Call me a luddite, change is horrible I get rid of it in a jar as fast as possible!  (As I have to go through metal detectors and remove everything from my pockets + my watch, belt, etc several times a day, (whenever I have to go to the factory floor---on the trip out just like the factory workers ) I try to not have change on me when I go to work. (I get wanded too like the other workers. I always set off the detectors with my insulin pump and medic alert---I refuse to remove them.)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2017 at 12:38 PM, JHCC said:

I'm not sure which weekend it will be

JHCC, I don’t think they’ve updated their website yet, but SOFA announced on their Facebook page that for 2018:

“Next year's dates for Quad State are Sept 21st,22nd & 23rd. And the gallery Feature catergory  is Animal forms .”

7 minutes ago, Lutz said:

JHCC, I don’t think they’ve updated their website yet, but SOFA announced on their Facebook page that for 2018:

“Next year's dates for Quad State are Sept 21st,22nd & 23rd. And the gallery Feature catergory  is Animal forms .”

Cool; thanks. I'll keep both reservations for now, just to be on the safe side, but this is good to know.