I Forge Iron

I did you all a favor and set the bar really low

Thanks, guys. I really appreciate it. Very helpful. I need to find me some hammer time---and yes, ThomasPowers, crunchy may have been what I was feeling---everything was too thin. I had a moment where I thought I had accidentally folded over an edge because I was messing with it a lot. That 3/8 hot-rolled went into the fire way too many times. Even I knew it was too many. So why didn't I stop? Because I can be dumb. And I was excited about doing something with fire and a hammer because who doesn't like that? Fire plus hammer is like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup---the perfect combination.

As far as the spinning, I came in from the shop because I'm just tired enough to do something stupid at the lathe. Time to step away.

So if I have any courage, I will give it a spin tomorrow and see if I can make a recognizable something. Or I'll make a mess and then ask you all to help me figure out how I screwed it up and we can give it a name so I can sell it as "art," because I'm obviously in this for the cash and glamour.