I Forge Iron

Nc anvil

:)

15 minutes ago, ThomasPowers said:

I'm slowly teaching my new system British spelling---one word at a time and then you add in geology terms, armour terms, Spanish terms, blacksmith terms, metallurgy terms,...

It took me a while to realize that I could add words to the dictionary.

I think it depends on the OS you are using. In my case Windows 7 a right click on the red underlined word brings up a dialog box with suggestions. If the correct spelling is not there the option to add to dictionary is down the list. Of course you should be sure of the word you want to add.

4 minutes ago, ThomasPowers said:

running chrome on windows 10 pro I see the same thing. (and then I have to go research it before I add it to the dictionary to make sure I've got it spelled right!)

Yep... Google and I are on a first name basis.:) I'd bet it drives "big brother" crazy.

1 hour ago, Judson Yaggy said:

You must be puffin on something to come up with that one!  Of course it's better than inconfident seabirds, that turns things into a slippery slope. 

I believe you, but then again, I'm pretty gullible. 

18 hours ago, Buzzkill said:

After all, two err is human, but three err...

No, that's not it. "To 'air' is human, to silently break wind and wait for the reaction is .......diabolical." 

Although you might 'air' if someone goosed you.

Enough, I am out of here on a wing and a prayer. (Or are those mumbled curses I hear?)