I Forge Iron

Hello from Callisburg, Texas

CrazyGoatLady

LOL! You are correct sir! We do have an anvil.:lol:  I should have added that we went to a junk store Saturday and the guy told us his boss has a couple of anvils. He was going to see if he wanted to part with one. I am supposed to go check tomorrow. I have no idea what they may be or what shape. Or if he even wants to. Thought it was worth looking into. If I may ask a question? Should I take a hammer with me to tap it with? I don't have a ball bearing. If we don't get another one, say a London pattern, I'm just happy we have one. It would be nice at a good price though. Thank you for your time and the above suggestions for a horn. That looks really good!

This link ain't the best, but was what I came up with in the time I had. Hope it helps a little.

Littleblacksmith 

Littleblacksmith

Thank you! I looked it up and figured out what I needed to do. It didn't happen today. The guys boss has not been home this weekend. He told me to check back in a day or two. I might but I don't want to get caught up in a wild goose chase. Thank you again for the help.