I Forge Iron

Sorry about this....

I appreciate that politics has no real place here on IFI, but this was posted on the blacksmith subreddit and I feel it is important enough to warrent reposting here.

Please do not patronize Diamondback Ironworks. 

Link removed due to conflict with IFI standards of posting,  look it up yourself to see if you desire, warning language and racial slander.

How have you checked that out before posting? Did you call them and ask about it? 

I'd want to be sure they are not the victim of hacking before spreading it! Just as I'm sure you would want other people to check out hacked postings of yours if they were to occur.

9 minutes ago, ThomasPowers said:

I can't call from work; but if it's not checked out before I get home I will try.

I called the number listed on the contact page. There was no answer and voicemail is not setup. 

Of course that phone number could be part of the hack if it was indead hacked. 

My first thought is that it's a hack just because of how crudely it's posted.  Specifically, the font choice, size, and color don't match the rest of the page.  That said, I've never seen the site before so I don't really know.  Either way, the cruelty involved is only enhanced by acting rashly. 

Thomas,  I tried to find a cached version of the site without any success. I'll PM you a phone number I found.