I Forge Iron

Idaho: 100# mayer brothers/little giant hammer for sale

I look weekly for hammers to come up for sale on craigslist etc... that are within driving distance for me, saw one in a Phoenix Craigslist add and made contact. The hammer is actually in Idaho... just north of Boise. Outside of my driving range.

The smith who owns it passed away, and the family, mainly the son, are more/less liquidating the shop. I believe asking price is about $6K. Normally I wouldn't post/share anything like this, but seeing as the son is a fellow Uniformed Serviceman, currently deployed in Turkey, I feel I should help him out, even though I don't know him. 

I cant find it in any Idaho listings, but if you look in the Phoenix Arizona Craigslist and search for "100 lb power hammer" you will find it and the contact info for the Son named Shane.

I would post the link, but I'm not sure that is allowed by forum rules... not sure, cant remember, hate searching TOS documents.

2 hours ago, Jclonts82 said:

I would post the link, but I'm not sure that is allowed by forum rules... not sure, cant remember, hate searching TOS documents.

It's not, so thanks for posting the info to search on.

Thanks guys.

Its really too bad he is not in Phx like the add suggested, I would have ran down Friday with a wad of cash and a trailer and bought all I could. There is more than the hammer. vices, tongs, stock metal... I found a facebook comment by googling the phone number from the add and it had more pics and details. Looked like a complete shop The guy sounded like he wants to liquidate all of it.