I Forge Iron

Help please. It is driving me insane

Savage

What are friends for? We help each other, keep each other from making too big a mistake and entertain ourselves. Isn't that as good a definition as any? 

Of course we don't spell in English this is America the melting pot. American English is a living language we make up as we go along. Some of just have to think more to keep up.

Charles my friend you are on the cutting edge of American English, a true innovator.  :)

Frosty The Lucky.

Come to find out after all these years, dyslexia is a spectrum disorder. Of the common symptoms associated with it, I have difficulty spelling, destiguishing left and right, remembering the multiplication tables, remembering phone numbers, remembering lists and reading at about the speed of the spoken word. 

I got over being embarked over it long ago, tho it is hard to catch mistakes unless adaptive text changes a word and I take the time to reread befor hitting send. For you who struggle I apologies and thank Glenn, Steve and the others who have come along and cleaned up the worst of it. To the rest, I am glad you enjoy it and it brings you merriment.