I Forge Iron

Camels do fine in the sub arctic but you might prefer associating with a bear to milking a camel. Bear milk? 

I think the lifting hook for the radiator is about as simple as it gets. I'd be tempted to use a recessed folding tool box handle. What are we making the radiators from?

Frosty The Lucky.

The customer has all the radiators, but I have a lot of scraps left over from our home soapstone stove (3k lbs of mass). I've been saving them for some sundials. Perhaps I'll do some experimenting. 

Ive gone all Polyphemus (lost vision in one eye) so it will have to wait for a bit until I get things figured  out. 

Here was my take on the hook with only the customer description. Despite what the video seems to present, the hook can be used from a vertical position. There is a slight screw pitch to the hook. I was under the impression that it had to also be able to pick up the radiator from a fire. Which you would want to do from the side. 

IMG_7321.MOV

IMG_7319.JPG