I Forge Iron

This is my brother-in-law's anvil. He got it from a friend who passed away a few years ago. It is supposedly from Pearl Harbor, unknown age or exact weight but it looks nice and big to my eyes. The sad part is he doesn't blacksmith (yet). No shot of acquiring it since he rightfully has an emotional attachment. Any ideas of,make?  I looked at the anvil a little closer today. It has a large 1-1.5 inch x 1-1.5 inch raised rough shaped 'x' on the near side (righthanders orientation) but no other discernible markings. The hardy hole is 1.5 inches square. It is coated with unknown number of coats of paint so any marks into the anvil side could be painted over enough to make them invisible without removing the paint. It is the largest anvil I have ever seen in person although I have seen bigger in pictures. Approximately 37 inches long, six inches wide across the face and 16 inches tall from the bottom of the feet to the top of the face. The edges are in near perfect condition including nicely done radii on both edges. There a few tool marks on either side but no other numbers etc. We didn't lift it out of the stand so any numbers on the sides of the feet were not visible if they were there. I am guessing this thing weights in the neighborhood of 400+ lbs.  Can anyone offer a educated guess at the weight and or make of this beauty.
Image may contain: outdoor

A little more info and more pictures would help. It looks very much like a Hay Budden anvil, does it have a number under the horn next to the square handling hole?  My 433 lb arm and hammer anvil has about the same measurements. 

Thanks Fatfudd.  Its at my brother-in-laws house.  I will check for numbers under the horn the next time I am there.  The horn on this seems very deep and thick.  I am guessing that all the coats of paint are hiding lots of information but also protecting it from being removed by accident.  I have cautioned him about one of the sins of the blacksmith so he wouldn't hit cold metal on it.  For now I think it will be a large and heavy flat spot and a memorial to his deceased friend.  When I got my first up close look today and compared it in my minds eye to the ones I have seen I estimated at 400-500 lbs so your estimate may be right on.