I Forge Iron

New Workshop (Finally)

3 minutes ago, Tommytaptap said:

Whats wrong with a hofi supersidesucker? You could have all of the chimney outside. You can have a proper job then-12" diameter x 3mtrs high for £65 off ebay-galvanised steel spiral ducting is what to type. Someone on here will point you to the hofi style.

I did look at the hofi style, but the walls have not got the structual integrity to handle the hole being drilled through. Also my shed is right up against that wall with only a 6"gap. And i cant go out of either side as the left is right on the border of the property so would be in the neighbours garden and most of the right side is the house.

The reason i was initially going out the top right is there it is a wooden board that raises that side of the roof to create the slope. And i was trying to avoid the roof as they are the old asbestos sheets.

But i think with the legal requirements and if i put a big pipe in the initial location it will be right in front of the kitchen window which would not go down well. That was why i was going to use the exhaust vent.

Cheers,

Luke