I Forge Iron

Hand made blacksmith sign. Hehe.

Making sign for shop. 

Using hand design hence the the title. 

Get it, " hand" made sign. 

Hehehehe. 

Wife needs to paint lettering then heat up fingers and attach ring/ sign. Just tie wrapped on for now. 

Kind of abstract take on a hand. Better than first attempt at hand. 

IMG_1753.JPG

IMG_1754.JPG

IMG_1755.JPG

IMG_1756.JPG

IMG_1757.JPG

I'd give you a thumbs up on the sign, but there maybe something wrong and can't really put my finger on it right now......But in all honesty I think you nailed it......it's ok, I know I'm kind of a knuckle head.........         Life is Good            Dave

I was worried when I saw the Hehe....! That is a really nice hand, but boy that is just kinda weird, I think because it looks very life like. neat.

Littleblacksmith

Great work! That is a unique sign that will certainly attract attention. Very handsome.

You really have the hand forging perfected. Better knuckle down and do some more.

Greetings 58er, 

Give a guy a new power hammer and he turns into a kid in a candy store. I know we live in a " DIGITAL " world but your new hand made creations are over the top cool.  IMO I would remove one ring and mount the sign on the side of your shop facing out. Have fun and keep up the great work.

Forge on and make beautiful things 

Jim

As I need to forge a couple of 6 fingered hands for my living room walls; I too would like to see a step by step on how you are doing these. (they will go right below the gargoyle and hold a couple of oryx horn bud vases....what would you expect from a family that named their cats Gomez and Morticia?...)

Thanks.

I will try making a tutorial once I am happy with final product. This is only try #2. Hopefully after a few more I will get them where I want them and have a firm grip on the process  ( couldn't resist the pun)

Need to work on finger thickness, palm detail,amongst other things. 

I have to say, thumbs up, on the skinny fingers. Reminds me of a sculpture my grandparents had. If you are going to replace that with another, I would be interested. Oh yea, if you could keep it under 5 digits. Thomas, was talking 6 digits, probably a better option.

N.N.F.               Beautiful, Manchester, Michigan. USA