I Forge Iron

Looking for Mr. Cooper

JHCC

I just came into possession of two issues of "The Anvil's Ring" from 1982, originally sent to James D. W. Cooper of Memphis, TN. If anyone knows or knows about Mr. Cooper, it would be nice to get in touch and let him know what's happened to his magazines these 35 years later. 

3 hours ago, WoodnMetalGuy said:

I'm guessing that may be the James Cooper who is active on the 'Fly Press Forging' facebook group - with his most recent post about 1 hour ago...  -- Dave

Not him. Thanks anyway.

1 hour ago, Tubalcain2 said:

He is currently living in Virginia. Cricket's cove farm and forge. A FaceBook search will pull him up.

Looks promising, thanks. I've sent him a message.

8 hours ago, Stash said:

I'm still looking for DB Cooper- he owes me half a suitcase of cash. Any info for me?

Steve

I'll ask him for your cash next time I see him and get it to you ASAP.

Frosty The Lucky.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2017 at 6:34 PM, Tubalcain2 said:

He is currently living in Virginia. Cricket's cove farm and forge. A FaceBook search will pull him up.

Just heard back, and yep, that's him. We're not sure how his old magazines made it from Memphis to me, apart from passing through the hands of a North Carolina friend of a friend of mine.