I Forge Iron

What is the name of this top fuller?

Hi. I found this tool at a garage sale, and the seller didn't know what it was. I know what it is, but I don't know what it's called. My name for it would be "fork fuller" for obvious reasons, but that's not the correct name. I don't see any of these on eBay. Does anybody know what they are called?IMG_20170625_125930.thumb.jpg.29250b5b5e5564fd177b78909a2ae324.jpg

Do you have some pics from different angles? I have a top tool that Looks something like that and I believe it's for maybe swaging pipe down or perhaps puttig a measured shoulder on round stock without a sharp corner on the inside angle. I know mine was a manufactured tool by Atha so it was in common use I just don't know for what. 

I've used it to swage pipe for good joints on pipe saw horses and it worked a treat they didn't require gusseting, stiffeners or such.

Frosty The Lucky.

Hi Frosty. Thanks for the reply. It does look like it would be good for fullering pipe, like for a candleholder. I prefer a spring fuller, since I usually work alone. A search on "pipe fuller" mostly turned up spring fullers. Anyway, I was curious if there was a proper name for this tool.

IMG_20170625_174121.jpg