I Forge Iron

Hey Y'all

Kaleb

Hello from Omaha Nebraska. I am in my teens and have decided that I wanted to pick up as many trades as possible. I may not become the best at all of them, but at least I will know a little about them while I can and while there are people still knowledgeable enough to teach. I have been working on carpentry and now I have decided I want to be able to make my own tools and nails/other fittings, so I can become more self-reliant. And what a better way to do that than to pick up a hammer right? 

Also earlier this summer I met a nice gentleman by the name of Doug in Fort Calhoun, but I never got back to him. I kinda feel bad about it and I don't have his contact information. So if you ever see this Doug I meant to talk to you again but I lost your card. 

I know about the Praire Blacksmithing group in the area but currently, the page that I know of is down and cannot be reached. Does anyone know of the reason why? Or how to find it?

Hey, welcome man!

I got cousins in Omaha, I'm a gonna be going up there this summer.

pictures, we love pictures. Pictures of your tools, set up, projects, ect. even if some of it is woodworking, there is quite a few on here.

Littleblacksmith