Glenn

How to make a perfect forge weld, every time.

On 12/5/2017 at 6:09 PM, ThomasPowers said:

and the possibility that Frosty turns into a birch tree is pretty much self evident...take a good look at those cave walls and you might be able to find my portrait!  Steve's siberian tiger chops have got to be respected too. As for who is the were naked mole rat; well I promised never to tell...

A were birch, are you kidding?! A knot so fast were beaver maybe but I don't recall being bitten by a beaver. Pretty sure I'd remember that. . . Then again.

Frosty The Lucky.

39 minutes ago, ThomasPowers said:

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretti nasti...

Naw, I LOVE moose bites: steaks, roasts, ribs, burger, sausage, it's all good. It's the moose kicking and stomping that can get in the way of continued . . . anything. About 30 seconds of Mother Moose tap dancing on you is inconsistent with life.

Conservation of mass would make me the itsiebitsiest were moose ever. Fish and game would put my in a petting zoo and feed me with a bottle. Not a bottle of Scotch either.:( I can just see waking up come sunrise standing buck naked in a pond surrounded by other orphaned moose calves. Now comes the BAD part. Wake up naked surrounded by 200 lb.  bottle babies! :o

Frosty The Lucky.