I Forge Iron

Simple brick forge

Hawgdirt

I know there is a blueprint for a brick forge, but I don't have permissions to view the Bp 100 series.  Not looking for anything fancy.  I'd like to build a forge like the one I've attached minus the chimney. Basically a brick table with a firepot.  I'm just not sure how to build the table part, I assume you got to have a metal top and put the brick on top of that. I know where I'm getting my firepot just not real sure how to go about making it. 

1d9d7c898b6c73c52c5cca064e1b45b4.jpg

4 hours ago, Hawgdirt said:

I know there is a blueprint for a brick forge, but I don't have permissions to view the Bp 100 series.

What is this permissions of which you speak?  Just kidding, the article loads way down the page after article list. 

<Pg dwn> a couple times when you think you should have it.

I don't know what the permissions are,  but ill click on one of the BP links and I get an Error code: 1F176/3 and it says I don't have permission to view the article.  But I'm not sure if the brick forge that is on there is right for me.  Looks like a real big fire pot.  I'm buying the firepot kit from blacksmith depot. It would be nice to be able to access those Bps though.