I Forge Iron

Do I squish the kaowool with brick?

Should I make little stands for the brick so it don't squish the insulation?  Or do I just make it out of thinner brick and put some little like rebar stands to hold up the brick and what happens when they get hot. Anyways I didn't cut it down yet on the outside but I cut it open and reconfigured the brick and made it a two burner forge with half the space it gets hot but I still can't see it getting to welding temp am I just not being patient enough or am I doing something wrong?  I rebuilt my delivery system for the propane too,  its not as complicate now, but if you ask me it don't look as cool lol. I want it to work though, dont care about looks. Well I guess I do cause it killed me to cut it down, but I have everything to build the exact same thing if I need to, I might be on "FORGED IN FIRE" some day LMBO. But again I sure thank everyone for your help so far and sorry if I'm asking questions that have already been answered. 

20170528_091255.jpeg

20170528_090920.jpeg

20170528_090913.jpeg

20170528_090820.jpeg

20170528_090701.jpeg

20170528_091244.jpeg

I also put pics of my burners the jets are from oilfield natural gas high pressure heaters. They have an extremely small hole, to small for low pressure propane so I drill them out to 3/64 , and one right I drilled 1/16. WAY TO BIG for propane and my house natural gas dont have enough pressure. 

And the other pics are of the new cut down forge.  Give me some feedback guys on what y'all think.

Again I have not insulated yet. SAVING UP FOR KAOWOOL.

There is no pleasant way to point this out, so I will come at it straight. If you look at various photos of box forges, it will jump out at you that they are generally a good deal taller than wider; the reason for that is to allow the flame to finish combustion before impinging on the work. Your forge is the opposite. When the flame--even a reducing flame--touches the work, super heated free oxygen contacts heating steel, resulting in rapid scale formation.

The holes you drilled in the gas jets on your burner are way too large.

If you rotate the forge ninety degrees, and then place your burners so that the brick becomes your "flame nozzles" you would just barely have enough distance for combustion to be completed. You present flame nozzles are sticking out into the forge, where it would only waste energy overheating themselves. Look into how Frosty mounts his "T" burners in a brick forge, to understand how to do the job right.