I Forge Iron

Tong obsession

Ranchmanben

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I know you can take, maybe even enjoy a little funnin but there are folks all round the world reading and may not get the jokes through a translation program. 

Canadian bacon is more a slice of ham than what I think of as bacon too. However I've yet to run into ham I don't like, well some not so much but even then it's better than none. I do love my bacon, egg and cheese muffins or better croissant and Canadian bacon or a sausage patty are made for the job. Regular bacon just doesn't fit so well so I have to just make breakfast. Bacon, Mmmmmmmmm.

Frosty The Lucky.

Ranchman...,

They eat Canadian bacon in Canada.

There,  it is called back bacon.

The more common pork belly derived bacon tastes different and is even more commonly consumed in the great white north.

Incidentally, each variety has a different taste and texture, form the other

( and in the good old U.S.A. )

SLAG.

On 9/20/2018 at 11:44 AM, JHCC said:

Certainly a bellyful.

Oooh, smoked that one John.

Pizza with anything and everything BUT anchovies or just rub a little olive oil on the dough and baked on a hot rock next to the fire. Mmmmmm.

Frosty The Lucky. 

5 minutes ago, Reeltree said:

GI Joe blacksmith action figure

The WHAT!? 

Google google google. Wow, what happened to GI Joe being Army guys? There also a whole bunch of different outfits making "action figures" The first image I saw was a blacksmith shop diorama by a company that makes dioramas for action figures. Then there was an English company that makes figures with a smith at the anvil and a young boy with a file at a work bench. 

Good thing Deb doesn't like ordering things online for me or I'd have shelves of toys like this. 

Your miniature tools would put these to shame Ben. Thinking of outfitting a miniature smithy? Keep us in the loop please.

Frosty The Lucky.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...