One of the best deals I ever made included paying a rigger with a forklift to load a piece of heavy equipment rather than "improvising" or using someone who didn't have the experience and skill for heavy equipment loading.  I'm cheap, ok notoriously cheap; but I'm willing to pay to get my stuff safely and properly loaded!

I paid US$50 for the item at auction and $35 to have it loaded.

There was a 250 pound LG on e bay about a year ago listed for $65,000! I don't think it sold. I just paid 7,000 for one that was about on my doorstep. That seems a tad high for a little giant but well within reason. The Chinese hammers just hit a price point that is way too attractive, and I am shocked that the mechanical hammers haven't fallen in price as a result

Brent Baily has two 250 LG's for sale... $10,000 each.  I don't think that is a bad price for a hammer that if well maintained will outlast most people.  

30-45 days. I'm about 30 days in so far. Then another 30-40 for shipping. I'm getting it shipped to Houston Tx. I don't know if there will be a delay or not because of the flooding.

Interesting side note. It looks like shelving is not a priority over there. Pics I have seen from all the factories show all kinds of stuff setting on the floor. Nice to see they have a paint booth, looks like a nice clean operation.

When mine was nearly done it took them an extra week to paint it because they do it outside and it was rainy.  Its nice to see your people have a paint booth.

When I get it set up your more than welcome to come over and give a go.

I see you live in West Plains thats awesome. I go get some steel from that Pipe Plus. I think thats the name.

Hey Crappiew, did your hammer get in? If so, what are your thoughts, I recently obtained an ST hammer from Anyang, China. I'm happy so far.

On 3/26/2018 at 7:05 PM, Derek Melton said:

You got your anyang from china direct or the US dealer in texas?

On 4/2/2018 at 11:20 AM, Derek Melton said:

How was shipping dealt with? Did you have to arrange the final delivery from port to your shop? And what manufacturer did you go through?

We had to do all of the shipping and customs paperwork, tax, delivery paperwork, pickup, etc all on our own. The process isn't for everyone. =)

I was wondering about that. I have a buddy that his wife is an accountant for a huge dairy farm, i would have her do all that.

The quote i got you could hardly read because of letters and numbers being printed over each other.

Well i just went into my emails and they sent me a new quote that i can actually read.

$2,300 USD for a 20 kg hammer.