I Forge Iron

A few patterns we have made recently

I thought I would post pictures of a few patterns we have built in the last few months.   The first one is a loose pattern base for a piece of machinery with the corebox for it sitting inside between the 2 coreprints.  The second is a larger version of the first with the 2 follow blocks to go under the coreprints laying on top wrapped up for shipping.

The third is a few  spindle patterns for a heritage restoration project.  The center of the pink pattern is all coreprint.  The final picture is the corebox to create the center detail in the center of that spindle. 

065.JPG

058.JPG

RIMG0312.JPG

RIMG0313.JPG

• 8 months later...

A few more.  A cast iron dome for a cooling system. And part of a coke oven.  The dome is a loose pattern and there will be a follow block made for the hole in the middle.  The coke oven part is a loose pattern with a cover core to form the inside.  It is sitting on top of another pattern which is mounted in a moulding box.  The other pattern is one we made some modifications to. 

DSC_0708.JPG

DSC_0717.JPG

DSC_0715.JPG

DSC_0709.JPG