I Forge Iron

New PPE for me

I once was asked to judge a sword that had been made from a leaf spring that was blown off a vehicle used as a tank target.  The guy in charge of that tank made them stop while he ran over and drug it back---RHIP!  What the services do is to just give folks a "bigger hammer". (reminds me of an old saying that "I expect a standard issue US Marine to be able to break an anvil with a rubber mallet!")

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand the Sir and Maam culture and respect it a great deal. I just twit folk I think of as friends, makes us feel like family if you know what I mean. I gladly give our military my highest regards and respect without our ability to kill people and break things . . . (Shudder)

I'd rather not extend the claws ever but sometimes . . . I much prefer to deal with irritants with humor when possible, just ignore or shun those who are too Trollish to tolerate even if I can probably just ask to have someone 86ed. I left my Troll Hammer persona on the Bulletin Boards of the early internet days. Flame wars are useless.

I write things when I'm in a bad mood, be it blood sugar or a TBI issue, it's irrelevant, I've unloaded on folk who didn't deserve it. I don't mind apologizing or admitting I was wrong except that I was a butthead. That bothers.

Anyhow, You are more than welcome to address me as you wish. If you call me a name I'll ask myself what I did to deserve it before I ask you.

Frosty The Lucky.