I Forge Iron

Couple more done Sunday

bubba682

10 hours ago, Daswulf said:

:) tear it how ya like. Nice work. 

Wait, wait, wait, What? you tear em' from the bottom?! I guess my dad was right when he said that ya'll yanks are some strange critters...:)

Littleblacksmith

<_< long as I get em off the roll is all I care about. :D I'll pull em off any which way. The dispensers at work pull em off down through the center of the roll. ;)

I try to not get too technical about such things. By the way, I was born in Virginia. Even if I have lived in Pennsylvania most of my life. Then again my family has been in Pennsylvania for generations. What's that make me? :o

Ah now it's going to get into which way to hang the toilet paper or why toilet water spins a different direction in Australia when flushed. :rolleyes:

anticlockwise?  ya mean counterclockwise?

10 hours ago, littleblacksmith said:

Wait, wait, wait, What? you tear em' from the bottom?! I guess my dad was right when he said that ya'll yanks are some strange critters...:)

Littleblacksmith

i'm a X-PA guy (never going back) myself so i know for sure how of the hook they are. :D

12 hours ago, Tubalcain2 said:

anticlockwise?  ya mean counterclockwise?

i'm a X-PA guy (never going back) myself so i know for sure how of the hook they are. :D

I didnt know that! I guess you are no longer brain washed and thats why I couldn't tell.

Littleblacksmith 

Good for you! Glad to hear your no longer....one one of them..... We would maybe not be friends anymore.....-_-

Littleblacksmith

Hey, guys, don't forget that one of the great things about IFI is that all of us, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, whatever, are united by our love of smithing. Whatever may divide us elsewhere, let's not bring it here.

11 minutes ago, littleblacksmith said:

Good for you! Glad to hear your no longer....one one of them..... We would maybe not be friends anymore.....-_-

Littleblacksmith

I should maybe clarify. Everything that I have said in this thread, please no one take offensively, I meant it in a joking manner. My last comment sounded a little bit less like a joke, I'm sorry if anyone was offended, but like I said I didn't mean to offend or upset anyone. I maybe should have put a :D somewhere in there.

Littleblacksmith

We have folks visiting IFI from over 150 world wide countries each month. No reason to try to divide folks into groups, THE grouping is blacksmiths.

Left handed, right handed, off handed, clockwise CW, anti-clockwise, counter clockwise CCW, does not matter. What matters is does it work for you.

The OP was about a paper towel dispenser. One towel at a time is great. With an attractive holder is even better.