I Forge Iron

Need help mounting blower

gonefishin

I am having some trouble figuring out a way to mount my blower up to my forge. I've been in contact with another member who has helped a ton, just looking at all options -- I dont have the luxury of an operable welder at the moment, nor the skill, and dont have an operable forge (yet!). I'm looking for something I can easily find at a hardware store so I can get this thing up and running asap. I'm going to use standard semi rigid 3" duct for the connects.

Attached are pictures of the blower and arm I have for my forge. I have the arm bolted to the forge already but need a way to mount the blower itself to either the arm (preferred) or a seperate mount. The blower doesnt have any brackets on it like some of them that Ive seen. I'm not sure how to mount it up, all suggestions are appreciated.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I suggested that if he wanted to use the arm to fasten a short section of large Angle iron to it . cut a hole in it that will fit the pipe and use the floor flange bolts to hold it in place---I would probably remove the floor flange and drill the holes for the mounting bolts in the angle and then re-install the floor flange with the angle between it and the blower---may need longer bolts but that is a minor issue to solve.   (Am I the only fellow that picks up any good looking bolts and nuts when trolling the scrapyard?  Sometimes someone will clean out a garage and dump a bunch of new unused ones, usually in a can, onto the pile.)