I Forge Iron

Trimontasaurus.

WOW !!  I'm a retired fitter and a 36'' is a big xxx wrench. That is amazing, great artistic ability and like the saw chain. That is really huge , maybe post a picture with a pop can. It maybe hard for some to visualize. I know how big a wrench is because I used them . THAT is a much better application .

I have a few old ones that I may attempt something like that. Really love it !! THANKS for sharing !!!

• 6 months later...
On 12/07/2016 at 3:26 PM, Daswulf said:

Keep doing what you do and the inspiration will lead you. 

Well now, here it is July, and Trimontasaurus has been walking west since January, from Pennsylvania to San Diego, and has FINALLY arrived :rolleyes:

Just in time, too! My geburtstag is Monday, so let the party start.

I may be crawling on my hands and knees, but I am Chasing my Dream!

And seeing your work on the top landing every day is quite the dose of whimsy and craft to charge the creative juices.

Aric, looks even better in person!

20170707_120852.jpg

20170707_121025.jpg

• 3 years later...

He looks hungry. Have you run out of door to door salesmen or mailmen to feed him? :)

I think he looks good, venomous almost, like tetanus venomous. But also blo will darken him up and give him a little gloss. Hmm. I think either way would be fine, but with the blo, you'd have to wait another year or 3 to get back to this look. 

I'm glad he is well loved and still looking ferocious.  :)

oh and you'll need a bigger fly swatter for that dragon fly. That one will just give him a tickle :lol:

Roberto,

Your saurian is not, only, a work of art,

but a labor of genius!

You ask for suggestions. Have you considered a dab in each eye to suggest pupils?

Also, a wood pediment would graduate your masterpiece to the level of high art.

Regards,

Good Guy,

SLAG.