I Forge Iron

folders

dodo knives

Hey guys so I went to a knife show today tons of fun! but it inspired me to start learning how to do folders. I did some research on this a couple months back and found a ton of info but I put it on hold. so I want to try and do a lner lock. my problem now is I am not sure where to start as far as what stuff I need to order like screws? pivots? titanium? that kida stuff I am confident that if I get what I need that with the reading I have done I will be able to get it togather. so I am wondering if you guys can help me out with a list of supplies I will need to order to be sucesfull at this i assume the titaniu is for the liner? is there any size that is usually used?what about screws? shims? piviots or bearings? am i missing anything......any help would be appreciated i have done some research on this but i don't want to forget anything when i order some stuff

well you missed we have an entire section devoted to folders.  I will move it for you.