I Forge Iron

The Hofi Hammer - - The REAL story

Hofi

HELLO PHIL
NOW that I saw the photos on the member gallery and they are clear and focused
I can tell u that this hammer was forged by the big blu when he still was using the touchmark I gave him ( that says ''HOFI''in hebrew) under the agreement we have between us. WHICH HE BREACHED meanwhile.

if the handle is loos heat the hammer eye with a rosebud easy both sides to 200 degrees and hammer the handl out with a 5/8x 1'' flat steel wait until cool down and clean the remaining glue in the hammer eye and on the handle and glue again with
sikaflex 11 fc let it set for 48 hours and clean brush it with a rotating brush with 8 thou thick steel fibers not on very high speed.

HOFI

• 2 weeks later...

Jan, we are talking about two different subjects.

The Hofi Hammer which was mis-named Czech hammer.

and any hammer made in Czech Republic is a Czech hammer, the same as any hammer made in Germany is a German hammer and any hammer made in France is a French hammer.

Let me correct the above statement. Many different styles of hammers can be manufactured in a country. It does not change the style, only the country of manufacture. The French style hammer can be made in Czech Republic, China, Germany or France and still be a French style hammer. It was worded poorly in the previous post.