I Forge Iron

Interesting Catalog from 1904

Was looking up information on a tool I have and found this catalog for WM Pattison Supply from 1904 on Google Books-  it has a lot of blacksmithing tools and supplies as well as lots of other construction/industrial tools & hardware from that era, prices too. It's almost like the 1904 version of the Grainger's Catalog.

I was able to download it (it's a big file,1259 pages) and found it to be an interesting and informative resource. It has a table of contents, and Blacksmithing stuff starts on page 1040. It has forges, vises, anvils, swage blocks, hammers, tongs, hardies, etc.

<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="border:0px" src="https://books.google.com/books?id=DTcxAQAAMAAJ&dq=pattison%20general%20supply%201904&pg=PA879&output=embed" width=500 height=500></iframe>  

Or just go to google and search for Pattison General Supply 1904.

• 8 months later...

The link is the one Big Bill put in. Here it is again.

https://books.google.com/books?id=DTcxAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA279&dq=pattison+general+supply+1904&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiCjc_ozYLQAhXGPCYKHZEbCTUQ6AEIHDAA#v=onepage&q=pattison general supply 1904&f=false

That takes you to Google Books. If you look on the left side in Google Books you should see a red button that says ebook-free there is a pdf download link there.

No eBook available and Get print book atm :(

Screen reader users: click this link for accessible mode. Accessible mode has the same essential features but works better with your reader.

Books

my_library_logo.pngAdded to Favorites
Write review
settings.png

Not working I tried to do it other means but no such luck... maybe its for Americans only? :( Would be my luck :/

Heres a somewhat of screenshot of it: 

403. That’s an error.

Your client does not have permission to get URL /books/content?req=AKW5QaerQrlZ1dQdCbuuslGR1l5WtvXmMJfbQKWnU1FRVh1xWoBq1ysbwsYL_1uZuSEbg_nt9fnWvp6r0HxpmMOKUL614Qga4-Om9njGw21cg5hQNypG8GpVrIMMMoZUVJYmSutbyRGmYDKqiAyOGeycd_vUIJBh7VRIfwciygRkNnF0hGYubtcs2jKInUqTMoWVjdMKgbsiPXyuLvbNx7zEeogTDKxeA48dGD4G7-fSEV_Vu004tMsoRvNo3FId2Uh81eT9aG95CRvBZlP0B1RCjOjMsZGiLAfrom this server. That’s all we know.