I Forge Iron
Steve Sells

Crumudgeon Club T-Shirt, taking advance orders

Limited edition Limited print run in multi color inks,

Direct from a newly discovered wall of the Lascaux Cave drawings... They managed to get proof that the Curmudgeons have been around a lot longer than ever thought before.   Inspiring the new I Forge Iron Curmudgeon Club Tshirt    Order directly from IFI 

need mailing address and shirt size for any one else interested in having one.

DR.jpg

It is not for sale yet, but now taking a head count to see how many to make,  as Glenn will not be keeping the 3 screens (3 color design) needed for this laying around long after he prints them in the coming weeks.

Just a novelty shirt inspired by a thread on the forum.

LAST CALL, Y'ALL

I will order shirts early next week so I can start printing.

I'd like One,  2xlg.

Is there a choice of colors. Deb wants to know how to pay for it, Paypal, or?

I believe you have our mailing address. let me know if you have questions, etc.

Thanks, Frosty The Lucky.

I need everyone that ordered shirts to contact me pm for price and payment information. In the contact I need your real name, screen name, address, and phone number. This will speed up the shipment.

Thank You for your order.

I gave Steve my address and $$ at Quad-State for one...lederhosen and horns and all...

Thomas, It was passed on to me as promised.

I thought the price of $20.00 was posted. We have enough orders to be able to offer it at this price. $5 shipping will get it to your door in the USA. Send me a pm for payment details.

The design is about the same but has been tweeted a bit, for instance Frosty got a middle finger as he requested (grin). It is still a multi-color design and looks good.

My kind of exclamation mark  !:D

I need your snail mail address Glenn.

Frosty The Lucky.

2 hours ago, Charles R. Stevens said:

Frosty, I give you the one claw salute!

And I flick my stick in your direction too sir!

Frosty The Lucky.

Advanced orders are now closed. Shirts that have been paid for are printed and should ship this week.

Something to look forward to!  I'll have to wear it to the Blackwater Draw site (AKA the Clovis site...)

All shirts took flight this afternoon.  Thank You to those that placed orders.

It was an international project with suggestions and comments from several states as well as several countries. As more and more details were considered and added to the design, it became a work in progress. Thanks to all that worked on the project.

IForgeIron shirts try to have some humor and some small twist included. The characters in the design are recognizable to those that have visited the site for any amount of time. The *first recorded meeting* being recorded on a wall in Lascaux, France sort of dates the Curmudgeons. If you find a curmudgeon, walk up and introduce your self. Being polite and respectful will crack that crusty shell, and you will find that they are more than willing to share their knowledge.

I picked mine up this morning and wore it a bit today. It's going shopping with Deb tomorrow.  I look forward to the looks. :)

Frosty The Lucky.

My wife just saw this and said "I know which one is supposed to be you"   so Well Done!

See photo of the shirt a couple of posts down.

Viewers L ---> R on the shirt.

Frosty (snow man from Alaska), Steve Sells (long hair), Thomas Powers (lederhosen, breeches made of leather; and antlers on the hat), and Dale Russell (Fu Manchu mustache and always a beer in his hand from Australia).  

I got Frosty, Steve and me right off the bat; but a curmudgeon needs to know these things ---like the airspeed velocity of a swallow tailed arrow in flight!

The cartoon aspect was intended, but the artist that helped me did a good job of pulling the right details so that anyone that has seen us knows who is who.

For the record his name is  Armand Erwin Bach   I only know him from a facebook game we both used to be on a team for, he is a young guy and we were talking about a few comments that were made between Dale and myself in our chat room here about cartoon ideas like Sad Sack or BC Comix type charactors, and he had the idea of a caveman's drawing,  and that lead to him sending me a sketch, and it grew from there.  I sent him  a few $$ for his troubles and got the rights to use it, making him thrilled.

I left that as a facebook link, so if you are on facebook tell him thanks and hello, he is an Italian kid living in Mexico and needs to meet new people.

large.582c9ed6a7488_clubfinal.jpg

L ---> R on the shirt.

Frosty (snow man from Alaska), Steve Sells (long hair), Thomas Powers (lederhosen, and antlers on the hat), and Dale Russell (always a beer in his hand from Australia).