I Forge Iron

Deb could use a prayer

Frosty

Thanks Mark. I was so rattled I forgot to tell friends or anybody in the club. A couple guys saw it here and word got around. She's teaching her Sunday evening classes right now.

Frosty The Lucky.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize for not hearing sooner, my family and I are keeping yall in our prayers.

Littleblacksmith

S'okay nobody can see everything and she's doing really well. The effects were as miminal as it gets, she'll be good as ever.

I want to thank everybody who sent us prayers it's amazing how much it helps knowing so many people are pulling for you.

You guys are the best.

Frosty The Lucky.

7 hours ago, ianinsa said:

Just seen this I hope you are both well and Deb mends well ,

Love from the dark continent !

Thanks Ian, she's doing great though she's self diagnosing all sorts of things right now even though tests show no permanent effects. It was all very temporary.

How are you doing? We haven't heard much from you recently.

Frosty The Lucky.

Its going OK wish I seem to keep getting ahead of myself(optimism vs. Real world thing) not only taken a physical beating but a financial one as well! So that encourages depressive mood swings.so I have to keep finding activities that lift my spirits.  so far I seem to be in the up side. However going onto the ww. Exposes me to yhe news which I seem to find lees than cheerful most of the time.

Thanks for asking friend.

Frosty & Deb,

It has been quite some time since I have been on here.  We are very sorry to hear about Deb, but very happy to hear that she is recovering well along with a great prognosis.  Know that we will keep both you and Deb in our prayers.

Jerry & Marsha

12 hours ago, Jerry W. said:

Frosty & Deb,

It has been quite some time since I have been on here.  We are very sorry to hear about Deb, but very happy to hear that she is recovering well along with a great prognosis.  Know that we will keep both you and Deb in our prayers.

Jerry & Marsha

Thanks Jerry, Deb's doing great nothing apparent is showing up. The docs made her stop taking celebrex so her arthritis is starting to bother her till they find something she can take but that's her only new complaint.

How are you and the family doing? It's been quite a while.

Frosty The Lucky.

We saw 102 degrees here today, but other than hot, we are doing well.  Jim & Katie moved down here a couple of years ago and provide us with plenty of exercise chasing their two sons, Slade and Gunner.  Jim is building Toyotas at their San Antonio plant, and Katie is working for the school system.  Marsha is teaching now and today was her first day back at work/school to end the summer.  I retired three years ago this past July and am three years into a 5 year school program.  We are staying very busy keeping up with the grandkids and the 65 acres here that we live on.  I would like to spend much more time in the forge, but summers here are pretty tough and I am not hungry enough to try to tough it out.

Please tell Deb we said hello and we hope you both stay well.

Heh, heh, heh, it hit 62 here this afternoon and it kept me sweating plenty. Of course I sweat pretty easily but it was a wet heat, light rain all day which was good I was burning brush. We're cutting a fire lane around the house and cleaning up saplings and brush.

Deb's instructing dog sport classes and managing the office for the dog training facility. She's living it up.

I've been messing around in the shop off and on but nothing serious or very interesting. Trees are starting to turn already, fall is closing in.

Give everybody our best.

Jer

5 hours ago, Frosty said:

Trees are starting to turn already, fall is closing in.

We were 95F with a dew point of 83 yesterday in Vermont  but we are only 5 weeks from the leaves turning and the leaf Peepers arriving then it's the while stuff.  Yuk.  I didn't have to shovel any of the 95f yesterday.  Glad to hear the Deb is gong great. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/15/2016 at 3:08 AM, yves said:

Frosty, i  just read about what you have gone through. I am very happy for Deb, and you that  things have gone so well.

Thanks Yves Deb is doing remarkably well though busier than ever. Busy is good. Thanks again.

Frosty The Lucky.