Between 4 to 22 pesos a kilogram depending on stuff you didn't mention.  You are in Mexico like I am writing this right?

Shoot even in the USA the price can vary by nearly a factor of 2 depending on where you are at. Anvils are a lot like cars; If I tell you I have a 2 door Ford what is it worth?  It can vary from a couple of hundred dollars as scrap to $50K for a custom top of the line one.   What would you need to know to provide a "good" answer?   Model, Age, Mileage, Location, been in a wreck, etc. A good picture of the anvil; especially it's face and general location would help a lot.

Ok here is some pictures of it, I weigh 100 lbs myself,lol, so can't lift it to get a picture of the underneath, soon as one of my boys come I will have them to life=ft it up so I can get an underneath picture of it!

Precious Family pics 156.JPG

Precious Family pics 157.JPG

Precious Family pics 158.JPG

Precious Family pics 159.JPG

Precious Family pics 160.JPG

Precious Family pics 161.JPG

We don't need an underneath shot; this is clearly stamped Peter Wright.  If it was not stamped the bottom would be useful for narrowing it down (The Boker Trenton's have the ledge on the feet like the PW's; but the underside may have the hourglass indentation like an HB)

You can see the solid wrought on it too.

1  1  12  equals  112 + 28 + 12 = 152 pounds though on a certified scale it might weigh slightly differently

Definitely some damage to the face and heel.

I've got two the similar size and condition, one I paid $100 for and the other $200 - Canadian. Around here that is probably considered a good deal, about $300-$400 would be about average around these parts.

Pat 

Where are you located? I'd gladly come take that pesky PW off your hands to add to my PW collection for $200 :) I'll even load it up with a smile on my face.

As mentioned before location, and condition are big factors in price. I bought a 138# Peter Wright last year for $100, I have averaged around $1 a pound in my travels between California and Nevada over the last 35 years.  My concern with this one is the torch cut in the heel, and the roughness up by the horn which looks like some possible delamination. Both of those are killers for collectors who want very clean to pristine examples. Peter Wrights have soft wrought iron bodies which I am not a huge fan of as many that I see are swayed from years of heavy use - essentially getting beaten down into a curve. They are good anvils though, so as long as you don't abuse it with heavy sledge work it should be fine.  

If I was looking at that anvil I would pay particular attention to the front face, and by the cut to see if there was ant delamination between the face and body. If there is any, that drops the price down to scrap levels in my book as the repairs are more than another anvil in better shape.

In my opinion that anvil would be a good one for someone just starting out if the price was right - for me that would be under $200 due to condition. When I find anvils in that range I pick them up, and use them as loaners for those who want to try smithing to see if it is for them. Since they are learning, if they miss a blow and ding the anvil, no big issue.