I Forge Iron

LIttle Giant workshop

I talked to Kevin earlier today and I’m going to pass this info around to everybody I know of. I don’t  know many bladesmiths in Ak and they might like to get in on the workshop. Same for the Farriers will some of you shoers pass the word to the guild?

I’m passing this along for Kevin to get it as spread around as possible.

His message follows. Frosty The Lucky.

Kevin Foster is putting on a rebuild workshop July for little Giant power hammers. On July 22 ,23 ,and half day 25th we will have Sid Suedmeier from Little Giant from Nebraska up for a rebuilding clinic at Ironclad Designs  (Kevin Foster’s Shop) in Downtown Talkeetna. Cost is 45.00 for the whole clinic. There is room for some RV parking or ample camping close to the shop on the river.  Sid will rebuild a K model (50 lb.) transitional power  hammer, and discuss extensively operations and troubleshooting .  Sid also plans on bringing up a rebuilt 25 lb. hammer to sell, this is an old style with a sal block. (5200.00) Nebraska Price No freight charge. Hope to see you there, space is limited so call Kevin at 907-733-2152 to reserve

Thanks Kevin