I Forge Iron

Hammerhead Scene

It's not angry enough. 

Naw looks cool, I like the whole scene. I'll have to check out the vid a lil later. 

A lot of times tith the pictures it's not as much the camera but background and lighting. Working on it myself. 

Got a chance to view the video. Looks good. I like the use of the driftwood and the plant life you added. The fins look great on the shark as well as the rest of it. 

I have some old weathered root stumps from locus trees I've been wanting to use for something of this sort. Was thinking of a fishing theme. 

14 minutes ago, Daswulf said:

Got a chance to view the video. Looks good. I like the use of the driftwood and the plant life you added. The fins look great on the shark as well as the rest of it. 

I have some old weathered root stumps from locus trees I've been wanting to use for something of this sort. Was thinking of a fishing theme. 

I've completed a few fishing themes.  Half have been donations for raising money for veterans. Got 5 different ones to make before September.

FB_IMG_1457977232967.jpg

FB_IMG_1457977293801.jpg

Just fished from my kayak a couple times last year for the first time. Takes a little getting used to but it deffinately was fun. Looking forward to more this year. I have the sit in kayak but thinking of getting one like in your picture.