I Forge Iron

Bday present for my nephew

Buzzkill

1 hour ago, Charles R. Stevens said:

So your the cool uncle...

Agreed though it's hard to picture the cool uncle being called Buzzkill. That really ups the bar for Uncleness I've been settling for being "Weird Uncle Jerry" for decades. Don't think I'm going to show this post to any of my nieces.

Frosty The Lucky.

Thanks all.

Frosty, that name is a holdover from my online gaming days more than 20 years ago (back when you had to "lag shoot" if anyone remembers that).   I guess I just got used to using it everywhere online and never really thought about the implications. 

Anyway, he loved the knife and doesn't know me as "Uncle Buzzkill," so it's all good.

I'm guessing your nieces know the score whether you show them the post or not.  :)

On 11/18/2015, 11:28:13, Buzzkill said:

Thanks all.

Frosty, that name is a holdover from my online gaming days more than 20 years ago (back when you had to "lag shoot" if anyone remembers that).   I guess I just got used to using it everywhere online and never really thought about the implications. 

Anyway, he loved the knife and doesn't know me as "Uncle Buzzkill," so it's all good.

I'm guessing your nieces know the score whether you show them the post or not.  :)

I've never been very good at keeping things quiet.  :huh:

Frosty The Lucky.