I Forge Iron

Razor making how-to

SnailForge

We liked it also, but as was said already in the feedback post many of you have ignored: V bulletin  jacked up their prices.    If you want to know more, read the post in feedback that was already made about it,   http://www.iforgeiron.com/topic/44224-other-forum-possibilities/        I am going back to Thanksgiving day table and my family.

Snailforge, you do very good work.

The issue becomes when you start a thread the post photo getting everyone interested and then send the membership to other sites.  Why not post on IForgeIron and send the other site here to view your work? We would appreciate the extra viewers as well as being able to highlight your work via references.

I do not see any emails from you concerning this issue, just your public posts. So I will answer in public.  I do not see any donations or payments that you have made toward fixing the soft wear. If donations or payments for advertising were made, please track the monies as they did not arrive here, and may have gotten side tracked.