I Forge Iron

Winter forging

Vapors go around corners just fine. When Thomas says not in the same space he means the same ROOM Period. Remember, physics doesn't care how we parse words it just IS.

Find an old Gym locker at a yard sale and bolt it to the outside wall of the garage and you're golden.

Being attached doesn't require open floor space or a door, the roof is attached so you have open space through the rafters/trusses right where all the HOT is going to go.

Frosty The Lucky.

Vapors go around corners just fine. When Thomas says not in the same space he means the same ROOM Period. Remember, physics doesn't care how we parse words it just IS.

Find an old Gym locker at a yard sale and bolt it to the outside wall of the garage and you're golden.

Being attached doesn't require open floor space or a door, the roof is attached so you have open space through the rafters/trusses right where all the HOT is going to go.

Frosty The Lucky.

Ah, I thought he was talking about flying chunks hitting flammable containers. Yeah, we don't have much flammable volatile stuff, just a 1 gallon thing of acetone and a 1 gallon thing of paint thinner. If I can find a locker, I'll put it in one.