I Forge Iron

Today's news, fatal plane wreck

Frosty

I cringe every time I hear about a fatal plane wreck, I know too many pilots and every once in a while know one who goes down.

Well, Sunday about 7:10 pm a Trapper Creek pilot was making a low pass over his Daughter's WEDDING RECEPTION in his Cessna 206, clipped a tree and augered in in plain sight of the reception party. While I didn't know Michael Zagula, the pilot, I do know his Daughter the BRIDE through her long haired dachshund Kindle from open play at the dog training facility where Deb works. I can hear her voice and picture her face with her weekly surprise color streak in her hair. Yeah, NO problem remembering her dog's name but her's? :( The ONE silver lining is nobody on the ground was injured . . . physically.

I ask you my friends and family in this community to offer up a prayer for her, her Father, her new husband, family and friends.

Thank you for reading this heart broken post. :( Tearfully yours Frosty The Lucky.