I Forge Iron

Knife Rights Aggression

Stormcrow

My donation blade for Knife Rights' Ultimate Steel fundraiser came a bit late this year, but I got it to them at the Blade Show. I was not able to get a good photo before handing it over.

xxxxxxxx.xxx

I decided that since Knife Rights aggressively defends the Second Amendment, that one of my Aggression knives would be appropriate. This one is a 12" blade forged from 80CrV2 steel, with marine epoxy-impregnated paracord over leather for the wrap. Usually these are double edged, but, ironically, I made this one have a false edge due to restrictions in different states being different.

Posted Image

Knife Rights has been working in Texas for the last several legislative sessions, working this year for a preemption law that would prevent local jurisdictions from having stricter regulations on knives than the states (passed and signed), and a law that would have eliminated restrictions on knives (pulled from getting voted on at the last minute for political vindictiveness having nothing to do with the bill itself). They will be back next session to yet again work for the latter.

And I will have another donation piece to support their efforts then, too.  :)

• 5 weeks later...