I Forge Iron

After 4 years my power hammer is FINISHED!!!!

Hey y'all!!!! 

Well it finally happened, I finally finished my power hammer, and I LOVE IT!!!! Also whats better is that in a couple of weeks I will also have a 16ton  hydraulic press!!!!

The sad part is that I have to sell it, in order to buy a new truck  :(   So I will enjoy it while I have it

Blessings!!!!!!!

Chase

IMG_0460.JPG

IMG_0458.JPG

IMG_0457.jpg

I would sell a kidney on the black market before selling that hammer...  I suspect you would regret that for the rest of your life.  And I thought you loved your truck????

Why not make things with the power hammer to sell and use that money to buy the truck. That way you have the truck AND the power hammer, and a source of income for the next project.

You could speed up the power hammer production assembly line and make and sell power hammers. If the first one took 4 years to build, the second one should take half the time or less. If you put some effort into streamlining the process you may be able to turn out 4-5 hammers a year, or more.

Just a thought.

IF you are determined to sell your power hammer, put it in the tailgating section of IForgeIron. You will reach those interested in buying a power hammer quickly.

Edited by Glenn