I Forge Iron

American Scale Company Vise

Grundman fabricators

I'm not sure with 10 quantloos means, lol but we are in South Florida?  I think this is a very old vise, we've done a lot of research and can't find one of this size by this company or most other.  Interesting to know what year and what it's worth?  I would not have thought it would be location specific but well worth looking in to.  thanks for the comment. 

I regularly use tools over 150 years old in Blacksmithing; I'd guess that was from the 1950's or 1960's.  Looks well built and in good shape. What is the width of the jaws?

Around here it would go for probably more than US$100 and less than US$300---I'm assuming that you mean Florida USA and not Florida Chile---world wide web and we have folks from all over here!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nice big vise, 

Thomas' comments seem pretty accurate. Vise values are most definitely location specific. 

The style of manufacture does indicate post WW II manufacture. 

Value could possibly be higher than he opined but not in the present condition (rusty, dirty). 

If it looked like the one in the photos Mr. Redding posted.....$500 would not be unreasonable assuming you are in  an area with good demand for vises. (this is important because it is too heavy to ship cheaply).