I Forge Iron

I'm back ..for the moment

JPH

Nice knives JPH

I plumb as a day job, and have collected our broken cables in the past to hold for stuff like this. Havent got around to it yet though. We use them in 5/16" dia and 3/4" dia with hollow core. I have about 60' of the 3/4" that I may try out soon.

• 4 weeks later...

Lake City?  I live just south of there nearish to Lake Butler.  If you need any help setting up shop again I could lend a hand.  I am in contact with some people in FABA in and around Gainesville, as well.  I wouldn't mind learning from you if you teach as well.  Welcome to the neighborhood.

Yes..Lake City is the Plan.well Ft White actually...we already have the place and as soon as we sell this one in NV we will be packing up and moving. Moving the household stuff will be a walk in the park compared to moving the Studio and the fire-arms and artillery/crew served will be a challenge but hey..this will be the LAST time I ever move..ever..

As far as my teaching goes...I don't know...with my health being as it is..it's hard to say..besides there are a lot more (I would say 90%) folks out there that are better at that than I am...I have a very low tolerance for a few things that will come into it as far as teaching goes.....

JPH

Edited by JPH