I Forge Iron

Smithing library.

Jack-O-Lantern

The guy on the radio was talking about what would happen in the event of a massive e.m.p. like a solar storm or what not. How one could download this info if there is no electricity is beyond me. None the less, they made an awesome site. There's info on everything from meteorology to sewing. All tech up to the point of around 1920. My favorite thing smith wise are a few books on ornamental ironwork. Those have eluded me thus up to today.

The guy on the radio was talking about what would happen in the event of a massive e.m.p. like a solar storm or what not. How one could download this info if there is no electricity is beyond me. None the less, they made an awesome site. There's info on everything from meteorology to sewing. All tech up to the point of around 1920. My favorite thing smith wise are a few books on ornamental ironwork. Those have eluded me thus up to today.

Download, save, and print now while the grid is still there!

almost all of those are out of copyright and so probably available at other places; it's the list of names that is the biggest find!

For anyone unaware, Archive.org, Openlibrary, and Project Gutenberg all have a wealth of scanned, out of copyright texts. Lots of blacksmithing, as well as architectural iron design stuff. Lots of duplicates as well. Some books seem to have had the images removed to save space, so remember to look at the notes to see if it includes illustrations.

• 10 months later...