Sign in to follow this  
Gehljoe

Parke County covered Bridge Festival Indiana

Hey im going to the Parke County covered Bridge Festival Indiana and was woundering if there will be anyone setting up shop there in any of the towns. If so ill stop by to check them out.

The wife and I will be going the first of the week. If no one reply's, I'll let ya know if I find any.   Dave

Hey Gehljoe , do to weather we didn't make it yet, rain on Mon. and Tue. Maybe on Sat. Did you find anything ? Just wondering...Dave

Well Daniel, I'm not going to make it this year.....If ya like unlimited yard sales and flea markets this is the place to go in Indiana...I took grandson deer hunting yesterday and shot one with my bow. So no chance to go today either. And the cutting begins....On a blacksmith note ; I gotta make myself a good knife for the next time this happens.........Dave

There was one in Bridgeton but as soon as i got there after spending hours in Mansfield it stated to pour so i couldn't stay. Didnt have any good blacksmith find in all those booths :(